1주일 보지 않기 
카카오톡 공유
주소 복사
모바일 (밤모드 이용시)
댓글
l조회 63l
해외거주에 게시된 글이에요   새 글 
한국어로 다시 쓰기 너무 귀찮고… 원래 대화 자체가 영어라 영어로 쓰는 게 더 표현 잘 될 거 같아서 그냥 올려 

My man (22M) that I've (19F) had situationship with for 6 weeks didn't take me seriously but he would like to make it serious. 

TL;DR : My situationship who didn't take me seriously because of his past awfully ended relationship wants to be seriously with me but seems like he doesn't put much effort opposite to his sweet words. What should I do? Do I need to wait for him and give him some time or just leave?

Hello, I just moved to a new country far from my fatherland two months ago. While just having a walk at late night 6 weeks ago, he approached and asked for my instagram. I gave it and we started to talk since then. I took him seriously from the first time we met.  
The beginning was very good honestly. We texted a lot and he asked me out for dates. He initiated definitely. But from one moment, he stopped texting and initiating. I'm not afraid of initiating in relationship, so I initiated text and dates and made plans for us. For the last 2-3 weeks, he didn't do anything first. I had been very upset about it.

And then this happened ; I had used tinder for about a week before I met him. While I was doing shopping casually, the remained tinder account popped up in my head and accessed to it to delete the account. Surprisingly the first profile I saw was HIM. I was very mad and asked him directly whether he was interested in me or not. 

We had some conversation about this. He said he didn't take me seriously because of his past trauma ; He was dating with a woman in the past who just moved to the country like me. They got serious but unfortunately his girl wanted more freedom and hung out with random strangers more and more. He felt like he was holding her down and didn't want to feel in this way anymore. His past relationship ended awfully. He assumed that I would be the same with the girl. I showed my disappointment to him because he has never communicated or asked me about it. YES, IT'S KINDA MY FAULT THAT I DIDN'T ASK ABOUT HIS OPINION EARLIER but he could have asked about it too. Also he once asked me if I was having sex with other men so I thought we would be serious. (I was stupid.) Actually after hearing it, I could understand why he stopped texting me first from a moment. I once hung out with some random people and a common friend of us sent him my picture. AND AFTER THE DAY HE STOPPED INITIATING. Honestly, it was my first and last time to hang out with random strangers haha. So what a coincidence. 

I told him that I would not like to keep our romantic relationship anymore unless he wants a serious one. Then he said he would love to try to be serious. He said he could be totally exclusive with me but he needs to know more about me and it takes time for him to make a decision. I asked him once more about his decision because I didn't want to force someone to like me or take me seriously. He said the decision was made by himself and he would like to try.

This conversation was made like 3-4 days ago but Idk he still didn't initiate any dates or ask my schedule. We haven't seen each other for 10 days at this moment. YOU MIGHT SAY "OH, YOU SHOULD ASK HIM OUT FIRST" but it feels like I'm the only one who wants this relationship. I have initiated all the things for the last 3-4 weeks and want him to do it voluntarily, not by me asking him "Oh, I would want you to initiate." He had asked me for dates before so he is not shy or something like this obviously. I feel like I'm just so stuck in somewhere. DON'T PLEASE SAY "JUST ASK HIM." cuz I already told him while having those serious conversations that I was waiting for him to ask me for dates. I don't know what to do. **PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICES!!**
추천

익인1
애초에 지가 먼저 인스타 떴는데 태도 저따군거 좀 별로긴 함 그리고 개팅누노우 솔직히 사람마다 길이 다르고 내 기준 6주로 갖고 exclusive serious 허저고 하기 좀 빠르긴 해 매일 보는 사이도 아니라 일주일에 한두번 볼 거 아냐?? 쓰니 너무 빠른 시간에 맘 너무 많이 준 듯ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ 나도 정 많아서 이해함… 트라우마가 어찌됐든 쓰니한테 한 태도는 별로임 그냥 딱 말해 난 캐주얼로 만날 생각 없고 이 관계가 시리어스하게 발전 할 생각 없으면 그냥 끊는게 좋겟다고
40분 전
글쓴이
내가 말한 건 당장 serious 하자는 게 아니라 우리 사이 관계를 serious 하게 보고 있는 거인지 묻는 거였오!! 당연히 6주는 나한테도 빨라 ㅜㅜㅜ 이 관계를 long-term으로 발전할 의향이 있냐고물어본 거였어! -> I was very mad and asked him directly whether he was interested in me or not.
아마 행이 글을 다 안 본 거 같아 ㅋㅋㅋ -> I told him that I would not like to keep our romantic relationship anymore unless he wants a serious one.

6주 지나고 사귀는 게 아니라 내 기준에선 이 사람이랑 serious 할 수 있느냐 없느냐는 난 알 수 있다고 생각하거든 ㅋㅋ... 6주 절대 긴 시간 아니지만 90 days rule 생각하면 딱 반인데... 6주란 시간이 지났는데 이것도 확신이 안 들면 난 그냥 serious 하지 않다고 생각해서 ㅋㅋ...

댓글 고마워!!! 좋아하는 건 맞는데 글에도 적었다시피 딱히 사이를 못 끊을 정도로 정 준 것도 아니고 태도 때문에 점점 많이 지쳐서 예전보다 훠얼씬 덜 좋아하긴 해 ㅋㅋ...

11분 전
로그인 후 댓글을 달아보세요

혹시 지금 한국이 아니신가요!?
여행 l 외국어 l 해외거주 l 해외드라마
카테고리
  1 / 3   키보드
날짜조회
일상수건빨래는 섬유유연제 안쓴다 << 이거 20대 후반 기준 상식 아니야??..620 10.03 17:2565220 0
일상일상 블로그 올리는 사람들 솔직히 나랑 결 안 맞음300 10.03 18:4649176 0
야구/OnAir 🍁🔮마법사vs곰🐻 2024 WC 2차전 큰방 달글🍂1204 10.03 13:5633680 0
일상친구의 죽음을 모른 체하면 10억이 입금 된대190 10.03 22:278464 0
KT 🔮가을의 마법사들, 그들은 뜨거운 열정과 낭만으로 기적을 물들였고 우린 .. 3951 10.03 13:1523341 0